Vello Shutterboss Version II Timer Remote Switch for Nikon with DC2 Connection
Free Shipping Included! Vello Shutterboss Version II Timer Remote Switch for Nikon with DC2 Connection by Unknown at Pixel Holdr. MPN: RC-N2II. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Shutterboss Version II Timer Remote Switch for Nikon with DC2 Connection from Vello is a remote shutter release that providing enhanced levels of exposure control. Featuring specialized functionality such as continuous shooting, self-timer, long time exposures, and interval shooting, the ShutterBoss Version II is a huge asset to your camera bag. This particular ShutterBoss is compatible with cameras that have a DC2 connection, e.g.: Nikon D90, D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100 and D7000 DSLRs
Product Description & Reviews
The Shutterboss Version II Timer Remote Switch for Nikon with DC2 Connection from Vello is a remote shutter release that providing enhanced levels of exposure control. Featuring specialized functionality such as continuous shooting, self-timer, long time exposures, and interval shooting, the ShutterBoss Version II is a huge asset to your camera bag. This particular ShutterBoss is compatible with cameras that have a DC2 connection, e.g.: Nikon D90, D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100 and D7000 DSLRs.With the ShutterBoss you can set timer delays, exposure times and intervals up to 99 hours, 59 minutes in 1-second increments. You can also select from 1 to 399 continuous shots or take an unlimited number of photos. Setting exposures without touching the camera, will capture clear, blur-free images. This 4-line backlit LCD display provides for easy viewing of timer and exposure settings. The backlight can be locked to remain on in low light conditions. Specs Release Type: Wired Camera ConnectionvNikon DC-2 Interval Timer/Programmable: Yes Live View: No Max Timer Delay: 99 h, 59 min, 59 sec Maximum Exposure: 99 h, 59 min, 59 sec Maximum Interval: 99 h, 59 min, 59 sec Mobile Device/App-enabled: No Cable Length: 2.7' / 85 cm Operating Temperature: -4 to 122Â°F / -20 to 50Â°C Transmitter Power Source: Battery Transmitter Battery Requirements: 2 x AAA Transmitter Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.6 x 0.7" / 155.0 x 40.0 x 18.0 mm Packaging Info Package Weight: 0.35 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.6 x 3.6 x 1.3"
Features & Highlights
- For Nikon DSLR Cameras with DC2 Connection | Wired Remote Controller | Power Off and Reset Options | Set Timer Delays & Intervals | Set Number of Shots/Unlimited Shooting | 4-Line Backlit LED Display
- Take Photos without Camera Shake | Great for Time-Lapse Recording | Powered by Two AAA Batteries | Compatible with cameras that have a DC2 connection, for example: Nikon D90, D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100 and D7000 DSLRs. | Whats In The Box: 2xAAA Alkaline Batteries, User's Manual, 1-Year Limited Warranty
- The Shutterboss is great for time lapse series of blooming flowers, sunsets or the night sky. It can also be used without batteries as a manual remote shutter release. Simply establish the camera's settings and push the remote's shutter button halfway to focus and fully to shoot. In bulb mode, slide the shutter release button forward to lock and the shutter will stay open until you release it.
- The Shutterboss Version II has added 2 features to offering control over the remote's settings. First, a Power Off option enables powering down the remote to conserve battery life and also a Reset option allows the Shutterboss' settings to be reset to default settings with just the hold of two buttons. A default reset is a time-saver to avoid changing each setting individually.
- For simple shutter release, extended self-timer options, continuous shooting, long exposures, or time-lapse shooting, the Shutterboss Version II Remote puts creative camera control in the palm of your hand.
3.6 x 1.4 x 7.4 inches
3.6 x 1.4 x 7.4 inches
Have questions about this item (RC-N2II), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Unknown, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: XC57, ean: 0612289267649,
This wifi remote controller for Gopro Hero cameras. The Power button ON/OFF to control Action/Stop for the voice recording. Warning: 1. Fully charged about 30 minute up to 1 hours ,Wifi Charging Cable Charging,the first time use need to charge 1 hours at least. 2. In order to increase battery life, you need to recharge it at least once every six month 3. If you do not use the battery for a long time, should be fully charged to save it. 4. About the operation, pls checking the parcel product MANU
mpn: P000017-cr, ean: 0748926552769,
Hover Camera Passport is the world's first truly consumer-friendly self-flying camera that's safe, portable, and easy-to-use. Hover Camera uses proprietary Embedded Artificial Intelligence technology to autonomously capture personal or aerial 13MP photos and 4K video, while always keeping you at the center of the picture. 499 dollars for a full package which includes one Hover Camera Passport, two batteries, one charger, one US adapter, a manual and one easy-carry bag. Hover Camera Passport is c
mpn: MVR901ECEX, ean: 0719821331339,
This remote control is compatible with Sony PMW EX-family cameras. The remote control features : REC/STOP push button - Zoom direction switch - Multi-speed Zoom knob - Max-speed zoom potentiometer - RET push button (plays back latest 5s) - REC indicator LED - Fast zoom push buttons. Specifications: SPECIFICATIONS: cable length 1.0 m; clamp range - max. (round tube) 23.0 mm; clamp range min round tube 12.0 mm; Color black; weight 90 g.Start/Stop camera button. Zoom Direction switch. Multi Speed Z
mpn: 4747, ean: 0029144047474,
The ProMaster Multi-Function IR Timer Remote triggers your shutter wirelessly or wired using an OPTIONAL ProMaster Camera Release Cable. It's also equipped to handle a long list of timer functions: self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, as well as controlling the number of continuous shutter releases. It works with almost any camera that has infrared capability. In the infrared mode, the remote will trigger your camera up to 30' away depending on the lighting conditions and line of sig