Godox TT600 Camera Flash Speedlite with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission Compatible for Canon,Nikon,Pentax,Olympus and other Digital Cameras with Standard Hotshoe& Diffuser& CONXTRUE USB LED
Free Shipping Included! Godox TT600 Camera Flash Speedlite with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Transmission Compatible for Canon,Nikon,Pentax,Olympus and other Digital Cameras with Standard Hotshoe& Diffuser& CONXTRUE USB LED by Godox at Pixel Holdr. MPN: TT600. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. More Attractive Features: 1. Flexible illumination angle adjustment: Vertical Rotation Angle:﹣7° to 90° Horizontal Rotation Angle: 360° 2. Dot-matrix LCD panel with clear and convenient operation. Based on rigorous optical research and design, producing uniform light distribution and the same brightness on four corners. Follow the pace of the original plant and the software can be upgraded. 3. In M manual flash mode, this flash can function as an optic S1 secondary flash with optic sensor.
Product Description & Reviews
More Attractive Features: 1. Flexible illumination angle adjustment: Vertical Rotation Angle:﹣7° to 90° Horizontal Rotation Angle: 360° 2. Dot-matrix LCD panel with clear and convenient operation. Based on rigorous optical research and design, producing uniform light distribution and the same brightness on four corners. Follow the pace of the original plant and the software can be upgraded. 3. In M manual flash mode, this flash can function as an optic S1 secondary flash with optic sensor. With this function, the flash will fire synchronously when the main flash fires, the same effect as that by the use of radio triggers. This helps create multiple lighting effects. The flash can also function as an optic S2 secondary flash with optic sensor in M manual flash mode. This is useful when cameras have pre-flash function. With this function, the flash will ignore a single "preflash" from the main flash and will only fire in response to the second, actual flash from the main unit. Specification: Guide No.(1/1 power @ 200mm): GN 60 (m ISO 100) Vertical Rotation Angle: -7°-90° Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0-360° Power Supply: Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries Full Power Flashes: Aprox.230(2500mA Ni-MH battery) Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1~2.6 seconds(eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic). Flash Duration: 1/300－1/20000 seconds Color Temperature: 5600K±200K Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off Controllable slave groups: 5(A,B,C,D,E) Transmission Range(approx.): 100m Channel: 1~32 Package Content: 1* Godox TT600 Flash 1* Mini Stand 1* Protection Case 1* Instruction Manual 1* Diffuser 1* CONXTRUE USB LED free gift
Features & Highlights
- The number of flashes Speedlite is about 230(2500mA NI-MH battery). Full flash recycle time is up to 0.1-2.6s(Use Panasonic eneloop batteries).
- High Guide Number: GN60(m ISO 100), short flash duration, high illumination, far Irradiation distance. Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range.
- Godox TT600 flash Speedlite adopts Godox wireless X system with built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, Godox AD360II-C/AD360II-N flash Speedlite , TT685C TT685N flash Speedlite, X1T-C/X1T-N wireless Transmitter trigger and other devices that with wireless control system.
- High-speed Sync: Can realize HSS when used with Godox Cell-II trigger or X1C/X1N TTL wireless Transmitter trigger (Sold Separately), the max speed can up to 1/8000s (Depend on the cameras). It's particularly convenient when using the aperture to fill flash on portrait preferentially. Note: The Godox TT600 Speedlite can NOT realize HSS when used on camera hot shoe.
- Godox TT600 flash Speedlite can compatible with most brands cameras such as Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic and other digital cameras with standard hot shoe. Both Optic Transmission and 2.4G Radio Transmission available, offers more stable signal, farther distance, wider range of application, less power consumption, less affected by the obstacle.
Shoe Mount Flashes
3.6 x 3.2 x 9.7 inches
3.7 x 3.3 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item (TT600), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Godox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DF500, ean: 0841710148787,
An Amazon Brand.External flash for taking professional-looking photos in low-light conditions; compatible with Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras. 3 flash modes for versatility: M, S1, S2 (Manual mode, Slave mode 1, and Slave mode 2). Standard PC synchronous port (input) for off-camera connecting; wireless sensor for triggering flash from a distance. Tilts up to 90 degrees; rotates up to 270 degrees. 8 levels of flash-brightness control; automatic saving function retains current flash settings; hot sh
mpn: Godox TT350S,
Compatible with Sony Mirrorless DSLR Camera(TTL autoflash) with MI hotshoe such as A7 A7R A7S A7-II A7-III A7R-II A7R-III A7S-II A6300 A6000 RX10 I/II/III ectType: Campatible Cameras: Sony Mirrorless DSLR Camera(TTL autoflash) Guide No. (1/1 output @ 105mm): 36 (m ISO 100) Flash Coverage: 24 to 105mm Flash Duration: 1/350 to 1/20000 SecondsExposure Control: Exposure Control System: TTL Autoflash and Manual Flash Flash Exposure Compensation(FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (
mpn: FLASHQ-Q20II-BLACK, ean: 0634158732287,
A complete wireless handy flash unit, FlashQ Q20II, is a full featured GN20 flash with detachable radio transmitter, LED lighting, flash head tilting and built-in gel holder. It is convenience to charge Q20II with standard USB power sources, e.g. computer port or USB adapter. Just make certain to use rechargeable Ni-MH batteries on Q20II flash body.Technical Specifications:Guide Number 66ft (at ISO 100)Focal length coverage: 32mm (Full-Frame)Manual flash power ratio control (7 steps adjustable,
mpn: 4810, ean: 0018208048106,
Take control of the lighting around you with the Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight for D-SLRs and hot-shoe equipped Coolpix cameras. Find new inspiration: use the 120° tilting head to bounce the flash off a nearby wall or ceiling (bounce flash), eliminate unwanted shadows on your subject (fill-flash) or illuminate a poorly lit scene with a soft, balanced light tailored to your shot. Shed Light on New Opportunities With the SB-300 AF Speedlight, you'll enjoy a flash that's soft and balanced for excelle