zonoz FS-Four Digital Film & Slide Scanner w/HDMI Output - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Bright 5-Inch LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts Adapters
Free Shipping Included! zonoz FS-Four Digital Film & Slide Scanner w/HDMI Output - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Bright 5-Inch LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts Adapters by zonoz at Pixel Holdr. MPN: FS-FOUR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. zonoz FS-Four Digital Film & Slide Scanner w/HDMI Output - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes LARGEST 5-Inch LCD WIDE SCREEN, Easy-Load Film Inserts Adapters Perfect for enhancing yesterday's old photos & sharing them on today's social media. With the zonoz FS-FOUR film scanner, you can easily convert all your 35mm, super 8 & 110 film into digital images. With simple & intuitive controls, you can now preserve your treasured memories. Just plug your
Product Description & Reviews
zonoz FS-Four Digital Film & Slide Scanner w/HDMI Output - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes LARGEST 5-Inch LCD WIDE SCREEN, Easy-Load Film Inserts Adapters Perfect for enhancing yesterday's old photos & sharing them on today's social media. With the zonoz FS-FOUR film scanner, you can easily convert all your 35mm, super 8 & 110 film into digital images. With simple & intuitive controls, you can now preserve your treasured memories. Just plug your FS-FOUR into an AC outlet or USB port & scan your film! Convert color & black-and-white films from nearly any format with the 5 included easy-load inserts & adapters. The program's helpful tray & insert directories tell you exactly what to use depending on the specific film type, including everything from 135, Super 8 & 8mm slides to 35mm, 126 & 110 negatives. View each image in crisp, clear, high definition detail through the unit's large bright 5-Inch color display. The liquid-crystal screen's oversized composition also makes it perfect for editing images & playing slideshows. The unit comes equipped with large, comfortable easy to see buttons for moving through the program's many applications. Once you've scanned a film, hit the main camera button to instantly save to your SD card. (Sold Separately) No computer needed! No software needed! It's that simple! Features:⚬ Large 5-Inch Wide TFT LCD Screen Color Display ⚬ 35mm Negative & Slide Scanner ⚬ Super 8 Film Scanner ⚬ 110 Film Scanner ⚬ High Resolution 22MP Image Output ⚬ Stand Alone Scanner ⚬ Save Images to Internal Memory or Optional SD Memory Card ⚬ HDMI Output What's Included?⚬ 22MP Film to Digital Scanner ⚬ Negative Film Tray ⚬ Slide Film Tray ⚬ Super 8 Film Insert ⚬ 110 Film Insert ⚬ USB Power Adapter (Worldwide Voltage 110V/240V)⚬ USB Cable ⚬ Cleaning Brush ⚬ Easy to Understand User Manual
Features & Highlights
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS - Powerful 14/22MP zonoz FS-4 High Resolution Film Scanner. Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files. Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media.
- SIMPLE TO USE - 5-Inch Wide Screen TFT LCD Color Display, - High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness. Simple and Easy to Use Stand-Alone Operating Film & Negative Scanner - No Computer or Software Required. Mac & PC Compatible "Plug-and-Play" no drivers or software required.
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING - Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - Once the image appears, press "Capture/Scan". It is that easy. Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display. Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery (SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 32GB) & More.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED - FS-FOUR Film & Negative Scanner, 35MM Slide & Negative trays, USB Power Cable, Worldwide Voltage 110V/240V USB AC Adapter, Film Cleaning Brush & User Manual. Use the included brush to clean the light box of dust and speckles, to prevent marks on the scanned images. HDMI Output (*HDMI Cable Sold Separately)
Slide & Negative Scanners
No Computer or Software Required. Connect directly to TV or Computer.
4 x 4.8 x 5.4 inches
6.26 x 5.63 x 7.99 inches
Have questions about this item (FS-FOUR), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by zonoz, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1389145, ean: 0887547141379,
The DLC Medalight 35mm Film Slide & Negative Viewer is designed to view 2x2 mounted slides and 35mm film strips and negatives. The 3x glass lens allows for easy viewing of originals. A button on the side releases the slide into the holding tray at the bottom of the viewer. Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included).
mpn: 783064365338, ean: 0163121205324,
The Plustek Optic Film 8200i Ai is a powerful scanner with 7200 dpi resolution. Its sharp optical system produces excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range. A built-in infrared channel helps users remove dust and scratches on the original negatives and slides without additional post-processing. With the included IT 8 calibration slide, this powerful scanner consistently delivers accurate colors and detail. The well-designed hardware features of the Optic Film 8200i Ai combine p
mpn: F2USB-05, ean: 0608819941073,
With the Film2USB Converter, you can convert your slides & negatives to digital pictures in just 3 easy steps. It's easy -- just load your slides or negatives into the scanner, using the included negative holder or slide holder. Then, plug your converter with the included power adapter. Now, you can start scanning your slides & negatives! Each photo takes just seconds to convert, and you don't need a computer to scan! Your photos are saved in digital JPG format on the INCLUDED 2 GB SD card.
mpn: 8200I SE, ean: 5054484470816,
''The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE is a 7200 dpi resolution scanner with state of the art illumination and optical systems designed to resolve very small differences in edge contrast. A built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images. The OpticFilm 8200i SE and Laser Soft Imaging’s Silver Fast software make for a good combination. Users can benefit from Silver Fast's